You will need a valid  Australian Tourist Visa to enter Australia, unless you are an Australian citizen. The official government website is  For most people the eVisitor visa (subclass 651) is the best. It is free, and you apply direct online.

The travel requirements for travel to Australia by non citizens are continually changing, therfore people planning to travel should check this website ( ) regularly to find the latest information.

People travelling to Australia will no longer have to complete a Digital Passenger Declaration (DPD) to declare their COVID-19 vaccination status.

AGL Logo Vertical 

FallsCreek logo Blue stacked 


Alpine Shire Logo


 new white community bank logo

elude modern


Get in Touch!

Send an email or give us a call:


T: +61 0480 530 104 or  

+61 (0)3 5754 1045


Kangaroo Hoppet

P.O. Box 400
(33 Kiewa Valley Hwy)
Mount Beauty 3699
Victoria, Australia