The planning and conducting of the Kangaroo Hoppet, involves spending a huge amount of money in advance on items such as race bibs, timing chips, food, prizes, communications and insurance, to name a few.
- If you withdraw from the event for any reason whatsoever, apart from Government Covid regulations, Kangaroo Hoppet will not refund your entry fee.
- If you are unable to take part in the event because of Covid related travel restrictions , you will be offered a full refund.
- If you wish to change to a longer distance event, there will be an adjustment fee of 7km to 21km = $50, 21km to 42km = $60, 7km to 42km = $80 These fees will apply from two weeks before the event.
- If you wish to change to a shorter distance event, there will be no charge until two weeks prior to the event. From then onwards there will be a $20 fee.
- To change your event, you will need to email the Race Secretary, or complete a Change of Entry form at the Hoppet Shop when you collect your race bag.
- If the event has to be cancelled, competitors will be offered a 50% discount on an entry to a future event.