Dear Hoppet Supporter,
Similar to all events in the coming months, there is a very high degree of uncertainty regarding the ability for the Kangaroo Hoppet to stage an event in 2020. Mandated restrictions on gatherings combined with significant uncertainty surrounding resort activation has made created a lot of unpredictable influences on our ski season.
To ensure that participants are not committing resources to entering the event until such time as we can be certain about our ability to stage the event, we are suspending our entry system. If you have already entered, and we are forced to cancel the event, you will receive a full refund.
The lifting of restrictions is not forecast at this time, but we will endeavour to provide advice as we are able. We apologise for the uncertainty at this time and we genuinely look forward to celebrating our great event at some point in the future.
From all our staff and Organising Committee we wish you all the best and to remain healthy and happy.